Thursday, July 7, 2011

My kind of town, Chicago is... [Part 1]

For July 4th weekend, my mom and I road tripped it up to Chicago! One of my favorite cities. [If you follow me on twitter, you would have seen some of my updates, hilariously good times...] Here's the first 2 1/2 days of the glorious trip.





Our first view of downtown! I was jumping up and down in the car.

Our first stop in Chicago, pizza! (Surprisingly, it was my mom's idea! L to R: My gma, mom, aunt amy and me)


Headed to the Cubs game!!!



Before the game we ate lunch at this swanky little restaurant/pub right out side Wrigley. Loved sitting outside right in the middle of the city.


(all photos taken with my iPhone. App used: cross process)

The game & how we spent the 4th will be coming up tomorrow! Keep an eye out!

Hope everyone had a GREAT holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails