Monday, February 7, 2011

Dexter Posters

Recently I've been streaming TV shows through Netflix trying to find some new one's to catch on to. I fell completely in love with Psych (SO! funny). After Psych I had a difficult time finding something just as good. Then I ran into Dexter. Man, oh man. I'm not sure what it is about this show that hooked me, but if you have Netflix, I highly recommend. 

A few days ago I was skimming through archives on design blogs and came across these Dexter posters. I just about squealed out loud. Each one captures each season perfectly. And the illustration is just fantastic! I've fallen in love with Mattson Creative. (And the process of the posters being printed!)



Ty Mattson with Michael C. Hall! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails