Monday, January 24, 2011

Girls Weekend!

I have been friends with Laura since the 8th grade. She's recently moved back into town and we had a girls night at my apt. We watched "The Social Network", made a yummy dinner and then attempted to make our own version of the girl scout samoa cookie(They looked absolutely nothing like the picture and truthfully, they weren't very good. I think we'll settle for just buying the box next time. :)  In the midst of all that we had time for laughs, singing along with Bruno Mars and of course (like every good sleep over) talking about boys. The following day we discovered Yeah! Burger. (I fell in love with all the design there. Fantastic.)






That night I went out for my friend Nikki's birthday. We ate at Twist. Yumm-o.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails