Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Girls Weeked Recap

This past weekend my mom and I drove to Hilton Head to celebrate her birthday for the weekend. On the way down, we stopped in Savannah to pick up my Gma and have some lunch. 


This was at the airport. She was so excited to see us!


Bikes seemed to be big in Savannah!




My mom wore this button around all weekend! (It's become a tradition) On Sunday afternoon, her and my gma were in line to eat at Lady and Sons. A lady came up to her, threw her arms around my mom and kissed her on the cheek! She was so excited to tell mom happy birthday! (:


On Friday, we ate at this cafe. My gma had the best lunch. Tomato, bacon and melted cheese on baguette. I don't even like tomatoes and I scarfed my share up!


We had a laugh with Marilyn.


This awesome sand castle was inside our hotel lobby!



I'm not a huge fan of being hot and sweaty. So being on the beach when it's 90 degrees out is not fun to me. However, this was my kind of beach weekend. 77 degrees, breezy. It was perfect.


And I end with my favorite picture of the weekend. I captured this at the best moment, both my mom and my gma were laughing and enjoying each other's company!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails