Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Times

This past weekend's adventures were some to remember...

The roommate and I trekked it over to the Yellow Daisy Festival at Stone Mountain Park on Saturday afternoon. Sweet little puppies, crafty booths and overpriced food were great sights to see.

This was my favorite booth of all. They had the cutest stuff! I'm determined to buy "This is the life" & "I love you to the moon and back".
This is me and my favorite little man, Colt. He's such a doll.

Before the braves game we went to get some food at Chili's. I was bummed that I forgot my glove (we had great seats in the outfield). Katy said this is how she would catch the homers.

The girls. (:

Our fabulous view at the game. They lost though. ):

Best part of our night. This guy in front of us (who looked like he was the captain of a shrimp boat) fell into a strawberry-filled funnel cake. We couldn't stop laughing at him.

Hope your weekend was as enjoyable as ours. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails