Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Chocolate Croissants


I've been missing France pretty bad lately. The 3 months I was there I had quite a bit of chocolate croissants. So to cure my french-home-sickness, I think I'll bake some chocolate croissants soon.

Ingredients
1 8-count tube refrigerated crescent rolls
1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips or chopped semisweet chocolate

Directions
1. Heat oven to 375° F.
2. Unroll the dough and separate it into 8 triangles. Place about 10 chocolate chips on the bottom third of each triangle and roll the dough up around the chocolate.
3. Transfer the croissants to a baking sheet (lined with parchment paper, if desired, for easier cleanup). Bake until golden brown, 12 to 14 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails