My first experience making bread was such a success! Even though it's not sandwich bread, oh my goodness! SO yummy! I will be making this again in the future.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 bananas, mashed (1 cup mashed banana)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F
- Grease and flour a loaf pan (or use baking spray)
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, sugar, baking soda
- Mix in oil, bananas and eggs
- Stir in chocolate chips (I know it says a cup, I used about 1c and 1/4).
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. About 70 minutes.
- Cool loaf in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out and cool completely, right side up.