Monday, April 19, 2010

My lovely weekend was spent with my sweet, sweet boyfriend. We cooked delicious food, walked around a crowded park, tossed a baseball and read our books. There's something so peaceful about spending time with one another and not having to talk. We were both entranced in our books and tangled in a web of legs. I also got to spend a little time painting on my porch. Listening to the people below with a brush in my hand, I couldn't ask for a better way to spend some time.

We also splurged and got our favorite ice cream. While in line, this lady was watching us laugh and have a good time. He leaned over and said, "Some couples have a song, we have ice cream."

The weekend was perfect.


(Photo from Leaca's Philosophy)

(Photo from Sunny)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails