Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Birthday List

Several people in my family have been bugging me for my "birthday list". For the first time in years, there's nothing that I'm really wanting or just dying to have. There are a few books on my list, but I can just hear my grandmother now, "You want a book? No. That's boring, I'm not getting you that." Every year. 

So now I am scrounging the internet, looking for fun quirky things that I would love, really just trying to appease people. (Cause I have no ideas!)

I think I would really love a backyard dinner party with all my pals. A beautiful night full of laughter, cake and lights strung in the air. Too bad I don't have a backyard! 




(1  /  2  /  3  /  4

PS. More beautiful party images.
PPS. Is there anything on your want list?

1 comment:

  1. Love all these images! The last one with the balloons is amazing!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails