Monday, February 28, 2011

Photography

When I first got my camera, almost 2 years ago, my goal was to break into the hard business of family portraits, engagements and weddings. I constantly follow beautiful wedding related photography blogs such as Tec Petaja, Jose Villa, Troy Grover and Jasmine Star; so I immediately wanted to follow in their footsteps. After completing a handful of family, baby portraits and a wedding, I'm beginning to think, maybe I'm not cut out for this. The directing of people, getting kids to sit straight, arranging clothing...it's a bit much. Since I'm such a people pleaser, it makes me feel a bit bossy. Haha.

Therefore, I think I'm going to experiment in a different area of photography. Food. My latest inspiration? Katie Davies.







(all images from Katie's blog, What Katie Ate)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails