Friday, October 8, 2010

Have a Lovely Weekend!


I've been such a bad blogger this week. My dears, please forgive me. My work has been crazy and I'm having trouble finding time to find something pretty for you.

The roommate and I have decided to go to the movies tonight. We've been dying to see Easy A for sometime. Then, like a lightbulb, I got the scathingly, brilliant idea. Let's movie hop! (5 points if you can tell me what movie "scathingly, brilliant idea" comes from!)

The last time I movie hopped, my mom and I saw 3 movies at once. Great way to spend a rainy Saturday. We had a lot of fun being inconspicuous throughout the theater. Since I'm a little rusty, I found some movie hopping tips I'd like to share with you.

Have a fabulous weekend my loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails