Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Secret Show

(photo via Access Atlanta)

Last night was an unexpected adventure for the Roomie and I. As I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep, I decided to check Twitter. At 11:15, I saw this tweet from John Mayer:

Atlanta people! Lets jam out at Eddie's Attic in Decatur. 11:30pm. Heading over now.

Immediately the roomie and I got dressed and jumped in the car headed straight for Decatur. We were so excited we could barely contain ourselves. The decatur square looked completely empty, so we thought we might have a chance at getting in. No way. We pulled around the corner and saw about 200 people in a line wrapped around the corner. We hopped out of the car, stood in line for about 15 minutes until realizing they were only letting in about 50 more people.

Unfortunately, that didn't work. But I'm keeping my eyes and ears peeled for another secret show soon.

The spontaneity was fun, I'm ready for more.

Ps. I kind of felt like I was in the movie Nick and Norah's infinite playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails